Friday, April 8, 2011

Playlist for April 8, 2011

Today's show was kinda lousy. I promise next week's show is going to be excellent. I won't have any homework due at noon Friday so I can fully dedicate 110% of my energy to giving you the best morning drive show available on the Internet.

Peace.

Eddie

PLAYLIST

Green Day “Holiday”
Sex Pistols “Anarchy in the UK”
NIN “Capital G”
Oh Land “White Nights” (Remix)
R.E.M. “Losing My Religion”
OK Go “White Knuckles”
Robert Plant “Falling in Love Again”
Rage Against the Machine “Testify”
The Fratellis “Flathead”
Death Cab for Cutie “You are a Tourist”
Foster the People “Pumped Up Kicks”
All Time Low “I Feel like Dancin’”
The Strokes “Call Me Back”
Bob Dylan “Times They Are a Changin’”
Biz Markie “Just a Friend”
Simple Minds “Don’t You Forget About Me”
Local H “Eddie Vedder”
Lit “Miserable”
The Raveonettes “I Wanna Be Adored”
Friendly Fires “Photobooth”
Klaxons “Golden Skans”
White Lies “Farewell to the Playground”

No comments:

Post a Comment